The Brinkmann Electric smoker is one of the best compact sized vertical smokers that can be used for both grilling and smoking different cuts of meat, poultry, and fish. If you are a vegetarian then you can use this smoker for grilling veggies and creating smoked delicacies by using different varieties of cheese. Majority of people have had barbequed or grilled meats but smoked meat and veggies can be a totally new concept for them which makes Brinkmann Electric smoker a good option for those people who like to invite friends and relatives for outdoor lunch or dinners. This vertical smoker is manufactured using high grade steel for the body and its compact capsule shaped design makes it quite unique as compared to other large vertical electric smokers available on the market.
This smoker is the top rated model provided by Brinkmann and contains two shelves in the form of two removable steel chrome plated steel grills which provide the necessary base for smoking different types of meats and veggies. By using this smoker, you can smoke fifty pounds of food in one go. The convenient front hinged door provided with this smoker allows users to safely and conveniently access the water pan without going through the trouble of removing all the shelves to do so.
Wooden handles provided on the main body and the lid always stays cool even when the smoker is in use for several hours. This feature helps in avoiding any burn accidents. The removable burn pan provided in the base of this smoker contains a 1500 watt heating element and lava rocks to provide the required heat and smoke. Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill and Smoker is currently available for around $110.00.
- Comes with dimensions of 17 inches x 17 inches x 35 inches.
- Manufactured using a high grade steel body.
- Two chrome-coated steel racks.
- Base consists of 1500 watt heating elements and lava rocks.
- Body and lid painted with heat resistant paint.
- Porcelain coated water pan.
- Can smoke up to 50 lbs. of food in one go.
- Hinged front door for the accessing water pan and to refill wood chips for smoking.
- Can be used for grilling as well as smoking.
- Compact vertical capsule design.
- Sturdy body due to the use of quality metal for construction.
- Easy to use.
- The entire accessory required for smoking and grilling is provided in the package.
- Comes with two adjustable cooking grills which allow the user to organize the lids as per their requirement.
- Capacity to smoke two big cuts of meat or couple of turkeys at the same time.
- Chrome finish for durability and longevity.
- Dome lid to provide extra space.
- 1500 watt heating element, powerful enough to provide heat for smoking and grilling.
- Wooden handles for safety.
- Front hinged door to easily access the water pan.
- Porcelain coated water pan to provide the required moisture for smoking different cuts of meat.
- UL listed electric smoker and grill.
- Lack of temperature adjustments.
- No internal or external thermostat provided.
- Small amount of lava rocks provided in the package.
- Lacks heat adapters.
- Lid is designed slightly undersized which allows condensation to leak into burn chamber.
The package contains the main body, one domed lid, two chrome-coated steel racks, one water bowl, 1500 watt heating element and supply of lava rocks for the burn chamber. This smoker is quite appropriate for a small family and can smoke 50 lbs. of food in one go. You can also use this smoker as a grill if you want to have a summer barbeque. This smoker is capable of creating huge amounts of smoke but attains only 200°F of temperature which can be good for cooking cuts of meat but is not recommended for cooking poultry.
If you are looking for compact vertical smoker with the same design and somewhat same features then you can compare Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill with the Weber Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker and the . While making comparison with these two smokers against the Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill, it should be kept in mind that the Smoker by Weber is a charcoal operated unit while the Masterbuilt smoker is a propane based smoker. By comparing each one of these smokers you can make an informed decision about the type of product you really want to buy.
If you are looking for an electric smoker with compact capsule shaped design then the Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill is the best option for you as it comes with two shelves in the form of two removable steel chrome plated steel grills which provide the necessary base for smoking different types of meats and veggies. By using this smoker, you can smoke fifty pounds of food in one go. 1500 watt heating element and lava rocks supplied in the burn chamber provide the required heat and smoke for all your requirements.
If you want to buy a charcoal based smoker then the Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker can be the right option as it comes with a body manufactured using high quality steel and is porcelain enameled. The built-in thermometer and rust resistant aluminum dampers on the lid and bottom of the smoker help in controlling the amount of heat. The lid of the smoker is fixed with a weather resistant, glass reinforced nylon handle for safe and easy removal.
For people looking for a propane based smoker Masterbuilt M7P 7-in-1 Smoker and Grill with Pan and Basket Set is the ultimate product as this smoker grill comes with a 10-1/2-quart aluminum pot and basket, porcelain flame disk bowl and a 19 inch solid steel gas cooker stand. The built-in thermometer and rust resistant aluminum dampers on the lid help in controlling the amount of heat and smoke. The cast iron burner provides sufficient heat for different cooking techniques such as steaming, grilling, barbecuing, frying, and smoking.
Considering the fact that you are looking for an electric smoker unit then the Brinkmann 810-7080-K Electric Gourmet Grill is the best choice.