Grilling outside is one of the best things about summer, but even in summer when days are longer you might want to have a cook out until late at night, long after the sun has set. But when you grill you need to see clearly what you are doing, and more importantly you need to know if your food is cooked. You don’t want to serve your guests with over or under cooked food only because you couldn’t see what you were doing. It doesn’t matter how high-end your grill is if you don’t see it!
A grill light is the perfect solution and in this review we will take a look at the Zeust #1 Barbeque grill light. We will tell you about its features, its best qualities and how it compares to other lights. But we will also tell you some of the cons of this light so you can make a balanced decision.
The Zeust #1 Barbeque grill light is designed with ten LED lights which gives it a brightness rating of 105 lumens. It is made from nylon glass fiber. The clamp is a sturdy zinc alloy and is designed to fit most grill handles. This light is heat resistant and weatherproof. It can also be used for other purposes. You could easily mount it on your bike or use it while camping as well.
- This Zeust light comes with ten LED lights that adds up to a rating of 105 lumens
- The light is made from Nylon Glass fiber
- The clamp is made from zinc alloy
- The lamp is weatherproof for light rain
- The lamp is heat resistant for temperatures up to 356 F (180°C)
- The lamp has a screw clamp that can be adjusted to a maximum of 1.45 inches (3.7cm)
- It can also be used as a flashlight for other functions such as on your bike
- It comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee
- Dimensions: 5.6 x 3.5 x 2.4 inches (14.22 x 8.89 x 6.09 cm)
- Weight: 6.1 ounces (172 g)
- This lamp is very bright
- It fits easily under a grill cover
- It can be used in a variety of settings
- It is a good quality multi-purpose light
- The light is white, wide and the lamp does not use a lot of power
- The pivoting head provides nice versatility
- It is lightweight and has a 10 minute auto shut off
- The on/off button is very sensitive to the touch
- The lens over the LED lights does not handle high temperatures very well
- The light is not completely waterproof and will leak if exposed to large amounts of water
- It does not have a long neck, which means it could be difficult to angle it on some grills
- A screwdriver is needed to open the battery space
This Zeust #1barbeque grill light easily attaches to the handle of most grills. It uses 3 AA batteries, so you won’t have any trouble finding replacements. It has a good wide light so you will be able to clearly see what you are cooking and when it is ready. It is easy to install and use and you can use it for other applications as well. If you need bright light and both hand free, say riding your bike in low light, this guy will do the job there as well. It is a very versatile light, with good illumination and a sturdy design.
On the negative side, the touch sensitive switch can turn on without you realizing and may drain the batteries very quickly. A light with a toggle or manual switch would work better in outdoor settings. The light is not completely waterproof. It will stand up to light drizzle but will not stay dry in a heavy thunderstorm and will leak if it is exposed to torrential rain. Another bad point is that it is cumbersome to open the battery space because you need a screwdriver. But all things considered this is a very durable, easy to use and quick to install.
TheZeust barbeque grill light compares very well to other grill lights. It is easy to install and use. It has a very bright light source with the ten LED lights that provides bright, white lighting. It is easy to mount to most grill handles and illuminates a wide area. It is reasonably priced and has a sturdy construction.
The battery case does not open easily and the need for a screwdriver can be a bit annoying. It has a wide light that lights a large area of the grill unlike other lights that only offer spot lighting. It uses standard AA batteries which is easy to replace. This light does not have a long neck that can be adjusted but does have a swivel action that can direct the light. It fits most grill handles but you will need to check whether it will work with the diameter of the handle.
The Zeust barbeque grill light with its bright LEDs is a very good choice if you need more light when you grill at night, or if you just need more light as you go about your chores or hobbies.
It will help you keep your hands free while you cook or work. Whether you just want to see exactly what you are doing while you cook in low (or no) light or need some hands free light in your garage, or enjoy a good light on your bike or shelf, this light will be a very good choice.
It is durable and sturdy and if you don’t leave it out in the rain, or grill during thunderstorms, it should give you many hours of light while you have cook outs. The batteries last long if you make sure that it is turned off after use. It can be angled and will help you to see exactly how your food is coming along without having to rush inside to better light only to find that your steak is undercooked.